? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 19, 2007

Welcome to the Zoo!

So here I am, starting fresh, with a glimpse into our life. I guess I figured that I already have so much in my life - why not add one more thing to keep up with! But I've found my life as a stay-at-home mom is so vastly different than what I expected. Sure, there are moments in every day when I want to run screaming in the opposite direction - but then Jake comes up to me and says "I always love you, mommy", or Justin tries to eat my nose - and I'm glad for the chance to be home with them.

It is true that there is never a dull moment with children - every day there is something exciting, funny, or enlightening to share. And I guess that's why I want to do this blog - to share it with all of you. I know there are some friends and family we have that are missing out because of distance - and my hope is that this helps shorten the miles between us.

In the coming days, weeks, and months, I hope to share with you all the stories that make my days what they are. But at the moment, I must rescue Justin from his crib. He's started to pull himself up on things - but has yet to figure out how to get down!

2 comments:

Jason & Adrianne said...

Nice to see you guys are doing well!

nana s said...

It is nice to see that in addition to your many other talents, you write a great blog. Thanks for giving memy "props" for the assistance I gave. Keep it up!!!!(: