? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Think he's tired...?

Steve has this magic when it comes to Justin. When he's tired and cranky and hungry, he just wants mommy. But when all else fails, and I just can't get him to settle down to sleep, I give him over to daddy and leave the room.

Last night, Justin was super cranky - and Jake needed to go to bed. I tried my best to get him to settle with no luck. I handed him over - went up to brush Jake's teeth - and was pleased when I didn't hear any more crying. I came down 10 minutes later, and this is what I saw. Apparently, Steve set him in the corner of the couch to grab his bottle. The next thing he knew, Justin was wedged in the corner of the couch, out cold.


And I still can't get him to sleep through the night!

0 comments: