? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 29, 2008

My sincere apologies for being so lax in my posting over the past 2 months. To say it's been busy would be a total understatement. But when have you known our lives to be simple and uninteresting? Thankfully, I've managed to take pictures of most everything, so I can review the images to refresh my memory. Mommy-brain has set in BIG TIME.

I debated on the best way to fill you all in - and just like I started this blog, I'll do a review of everyone over the past 2 months. Mostly in pictures - but hey - you know ya'll just wanna see those anyway!

1 comments:

Me said...

yeah.. you should be apologizing. Spending all your time with your kids instead of the internet so WE can know how you are and whats going on. Geez, the nerve of you.