? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 22, 2009

Seeing the sunshine...

I'm still here - yay!! Just managed to get both kids in bed, and I'm going to enjoy tonight to myself. Today started out a bit rough (only because I decided to enforce my decision instead of being the usual marshmallow...) but once I let the banshees outside, I had more laughs than I'd managed in a long time. Nothing like seeing your boys strip to their birthday suits, running around the back yard, deciding to make a bathtub out of their Radio Flyer! I'm not feeling 100% - - - but I'm hoping I've convinced myself to find the sunshine in every day...

0 comments: