? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dang you, technology!

So I've been without my internet since Friday. I'm not sure if I'm glad to get it back, or slightly disappointed! I've gotten an incredible amount of stuff done around here - today I finished shampooing the rugs in the bedrooms, hallway, and living room (with a bit of help from my loverly neighbor). Plus I've been able to go through both Jacob's and Justin's clothes for outgrown stuff, and managed to start some of my clothes. And seeing as tomorrow is Jake's last day of school (and a picnic I can't wait for!), I spent this evening baking and decorating 4 dozen sugar cookies, 2 dozen finger sammiches (tuna and egg salad), cutting veggies for tossed salad, and making milk chocolate truffles for his teachers. Jake and I just finished putting together some little bags for his classmates with bubbles and such. Once I get him to bed I've got little notes to put together... and as much as I'd like to catch up with ya'll, I'm going to do my duties and find ya'll later...

0 comments: