? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Busy as a Bee...

What a summer! Well, it hasn't been much of a summer weather-wise - - - between the rain and cool temps, it seems more like spring than anything else! I guess ya gotta look at it in the positive - we're saving a bunch on electricity because we aren't using the AC!!

Anyhoo - - - aside from my life being the constant up and down and up and a big LOOP then down again, it's been a busy time... without Jakers in school (when Justin would nap) I'm missing my treasured 2 hours of ME TIME during the day. I didn't realize how wonderful that time was - whether I used it for household stuff, or just relaxing with cross-stitch, crafts, games, photography, etc... I manage a few minutes here and there to get on the 'puter - but my real time is at night. And by the time "nighty night" rolls around, and I've done the dishes and laundry and picked up and planned for the next day - the *LAST* thing I feel like doing is thinking about writing a blog.

I've managed to get some wonderful pics of the boys over the past few months... and plan to post them... as soon as I can fool the clock into thinking there's more time than it thinks....

0 comments: