? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Crazy Coopin Boy

If you don't already know, I'm a big coupon fan (or "coopins" as they're sometimes called). Mom saves them for me - and often collects them from a friend - and after a trip to their house, I always come home with a bag FULL of those lovely paper goodies. I have my own routine when it's time to cut coupons, and apparently, Justin isn't of the same mindset. Where mommy likes to keep things orderly and neat, he prefers to yank piles and piles off the couch, on to the floor, and scatter them EVERYWHERE.
First, he just walked all over them.
The he decided to zoom around on all fours, complete with "vroom" sounds.
But, at the end, I guess it was much better to just roll around in them.

0 comments: