? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mother's Day

OK - so Mother's Day 2 weeks ago - but ya'll know I tend to be less than prompt. I figure better late than never, right?
My day was pretty darn nice - laid back, low key, relaxing. What more could I want? I started the day with my favorite activity - cooking! Yes, I cooked breakfast for the boys - but I love cooking, so making blueberry pancakes was a good treat. After a few chores, my boys and I went to the Rhodendron Trail in the Pachaug State Forest. It was such a nice warm sunny day that being outside was the only thing to do.
Jake always runs ahead.
At the end of the trail, there's a little platform to watch the stream and such - Justin loved watching the birds with Daddy.
After the walk, we let the boys romp in the big field outside the trail. Jake was all about climbing the rocks, while Justin was content to pull grass.
Next stop was Mom and Dad's house. On the way, Justin re-discovered his toes. The whole trip, all I could hear was the little Chop sucking and gnawing on his piggy toes!
We had a bbq there with my dad's FANTASTIC chicken. Justin ate an entire chicken thigh - plus summer squash! I think he's got a hollow leg. It was still so nice that we spent most of the day outside - boys running and romping and getting good and tired out.

0 comments: