? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A quick update in pictures...

My apologies for being so delinquent in posting - free time with coherent thought has been incredibly hard to find these past weeks. But I've snapped some great pics - so here's the recent past in pics...

I like to call this the "redneck bubble bath" - the boys LOVE playing in the kiddie pool, and one day, Jake insisted I fill it with warm water. The next thing I know, both kids are nekkid and splashing. What the heck - I added some bubbles - and it was a bath under the clouds!
I just love this pic of Jake - he actually sat still AND cooperated - - - for about 45 seconds...
We had a little cookout over the 'rents house on Memorial Day - and despite the incredible wind, we had a wonderful day outside. Justin discovered the baseball bat and toted it with him all afternoon!
This past weekend, the boys and I traveled back to Ellington for the late afternoon. I took them to the Rhodendron Sanctuary again (still no blooms) and on the way home, I asked Jake if he wanted to go to another park. His reply - so matter-of-factly - was, "No. I just want to go to your parents' house.". Not "nana and buppa's house" - "your parents". So, we ran home to gather a few things, and were off to my parent's house. Dana and Jen joined us for a good steak and baked potato dinner - and we all had a wonderful day. It was one of those times I didn't mind paying $4.25 a gallon for gas to get there!
While we were there, dad told me about a bird nest with little babies out front - I couldn't resist finding the little buggers!

0 comments: