? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sticky Situation

Here's a simple little math equation:


Coffee + laptop + 3.75 year old throwing an "I don't want Justin touching my stuff" tantrum = one sticky mess.


That's how my Friday started. The boys were playing quietly - or so I thought. So I sat down at the laptop in the dining room, with my coffee, to poke around a bit. Next thing I know, Jake is screaming at the top of his lungs - his backpack of crayons is airborne - and coffee comes crashing all over the laptop. I made the best attempt I could at cleaning it up - but thanks to my love of sugar, the keyboard was all sticky. I called next door in a panic - and to make a long story short, most of the day was spent back and forth on the phone with Lou (my neighbor) and Tom (my new best friend computer guy). The phone calls were sprinkled with bouts of panic and terror - did I mention it's Steve's laptop?! AHH!! Thankfully, Tom was able to get a replacement keyboard from Dell - which will arrive Monday - and after work he'll be over to replace it. It appears that nothing else was damaged. Keep your fingers crossed!


So until that situation is resolved, I'm left working on the desktop - which is slower than molasses in winter. And no pics either. But I've got some good ones to share - - - we've been busy beavers over here! Jake had his end-of-the-year school field trip to the "sand beach", which was followed by his pre-school graduation. And Justin got his first big-boy hair cut! I'm not sure what the summer is going to bring - but I just wrote the first day of school on my calendar - August 27th! So that's only 2 months or so... wish me luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now we know what mommies do when they are home "relaxing"with just the house and kids to take care of. Just when you thought they could not come up with more mischief to get into....there you go. Being a mom of two active boys is a full time job in and of itself. Love and support to all the mothers in the world. And Kirsten...you are not nuts. If you were it would make the job easier.(smile smile)