? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fair Winnings

Every year, I look at the registration book for the Four Town Fair and say, "I'm going to enter my goodies into the contests and see what I get." And every year I get all geared up. And every year, I get busy, the registration deadline passes, and I end up wandering the fair looking at all the prize-winning entries that could have been mine.

Well, this year, I finally entered. I didn't enter as much as I wanted to, but something is better than nothing, right? And I'm so glad I did!

Second Place in quilted wallhangings! This is my "Four Seasons" set - winter, spring, summer, and fall. The quilting is actually the pattern on the backing fabric, which is reflective of the season.
First Place in the snapshot contests: Second Place:Third Place:

I'm really proud of the pictures - I don't have any fancy camera, and I have yet to install Photoshop (so any editing is done right on the camera). I haven't been doing this for long - but to have my first shot at a competition turn out so successful has really energized me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Lady!! We always knew you were talented!! Love the pics of the boys! They are so big! OMG. Uncle Mark got Jake some stuff from the air show a few weeks ago. He also got some toys for "Steven" that he will use in "a few years" you know how it goes!! Where did you get your background I love it!
Love,
Hannah
ps give everyone a hug for me

Anonymous said...

Sprout,
I wanted to mention that I did see your photos when I was working at the fair. Congrats...
Marc