? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Revenge of the rotovirus

We've been hit! Well, actually, Justin has been hit. And hit hard. I thought he might have been reacting to the milk that I re-intorduced on Monday - Tuesday morning he started getting sick, and it seemed to be just like the last time I tried milk with him. By Wendnesday, nothing was settling well in his tummy - and when he hadn't been able to keep anything in, I took him to the pediatrician on Thursday. Welcome to the Cohoon house, Mr. Rotovirus!

Well, here we are - Saturday - and our wee Pork Chop seems to have returned to normal. He really wanted to eat today, so I started him off light with some toast and dilluted apple juice. By dinnertime, he was chowing down on apple slices, rice, and some banana! And I'm sure it won't surprise anyone that he was obviously feeling well enough to jump, climb, and bounce his way through the house. I'm interested to see how much he weighs now, since he had already lost a pound as of Thursday. I'm sure it's more by now.

I know this is just the beginning of the lovely cooties to come through the house this season, but I had hoped it would have missed Justin!

0 comments: