? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 30, 2008

New addition!

As if ya'll didn't think I had the potential to be the crazy cat lady, our feline population just doubled. Today, I brought home tiny little Nala. I guess she's about 8 months old - and such a little peanut! We've got some work ahead of us to plump her up and get her to gain some size. Apparently, all she'd been fed was dog food (for the pit bull) and leftover table scraps. But aside from being small, she's a wonderful cat. She seems so loving - so cuddly - and even seems to have the potential to deal with the boys! Dana told me about her on Thanksgiving - apparently his neighbor was moving, and they were afraid she's just leave Nala when she went. I think Steve was in a particularly mushy mood - I barely asked - and he said YES without a fight! She's been hiding for most of the day - but if you came into this house, you'd hide, too! I hope to get some good pics of her when she's a bit more settled.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Princess Nala we can't wait to meet you!

Lidarman said...

Neato.

I have a husky names Nala.