? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 05, 2008

Watch out, Martha!

I just finished a marathon Christmas present making session. I'm so bummed I can't share any pics with ya'll - because the lucky recipients haven't gotten their gifts yet! But there's something so exciting about making your own presents - I guess I never really realized the power of something handmade until I had Jakers and Justin. Justin loves to leave me art on his dinner tray - and just yesterday, Jake came home with a letter he wrote me! In essence, it was nothing but scribbles - but he told me it said "Mommy, you take me to McDonald's for a Happy Meal. I like that." Works for me!

I had started to really dread the holidays - like everyone (it seems), money is pretty tight this year. I had begun to feel so Grinchy. But tonight - after finishing the first phase of "Operation Chocolate Covered Cherry" about 175 times - and after starting some mosaic coasters - and after finishing a set of wine glass charms - I'm starting to see a wee bit of jolly in my days.

I've still got peanut butter cups to make - maybe some lollypops for the kiddies. And some more wine glass charms... and some ornaments... but if I plug away a little each night I should be all set. And the coupons for Michael's and AC Moore and JoAnn that mom keeps sending me don't hurt, either!

0 comments: