? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 29, 2009

In the first hour of my day...

*Jacob has locked not only himself in the bathroom, but the cat as well - TWICE.
*Justin emptied 2 drawers in my dresser and started to haul things from the armoire.
*The boys cleared out my cabinet with my FOOD PROCESSOR in it - apparently Jacob can undo the child lock...
*As I was freeing Nala from Jacob's death grip, Justin figured out that if you pull the kitchen drawers out just a bit, they make a great ladder.
*After removing said Justin from the drawers, sweet Jacob decided to go to the bathroom and miss the toilet ENTIRELY.
*Coming back into the kitchen to get some cleaners, I found Justin sitting in the kitchen sink. Yes - IN THE KITCHEN SINK.
*And so help me - if it takes 3 hours to get the wood stove started today, I'm gonna use lighter fluid!
I think I'm getting some new gates today...and chocolate. LOTS of chocolate...

2 comments:

Dizzy Vizzy said...

Wow! Amazing how quickly the kids learn stuff - hang in there!!

HUGS!!

Unknown said...

Maybe they're going to be millionaires one day with all of their creativity and gumption...and then they should buy you a palace with maids and someone to give you pedicures and massages everyday. Hey we can dream right??? Love ya!