? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Taking a break...

Just wanted to pop on to let ya'll know I'm going to be taking a break from this blog for a while. I don't have the time or energy to keep up with it like I'd like to - so I'm going to take a little blog vacation. I haven't felt much like sharing things - - - so when there's something worth sharing, I'll be sure to let ya'll know.

1 comments:

nana s said...

Looking forward to new gems in the bizarre world of the Cohoons. Hope you feel up to sharing soon, as we know it isn't all bad. Hang in and remember....we know who you are and love you anyway, haha.:)