? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Artsy Fartsy Me

So in my spare time (interpretation - time when I should be cleaning or sleeping that I choose to spend enjoying myself!) I've been trying to be a craft wonder. Here are a few of the things I've made over the months...

My fake Vera Bradley bag
Christmas ornaments I've painted over the months



Letters for the boy's rooms



New curtains for Jake's room

I've also made letters for 3 new baby gifts - but neglected to take pictures of those. But I do have to admit, they're pretty cute! Right now I'm working on a few scrapbook-type Christmas gifts which I hopoe to have done by the end of the week.

0 comments: