? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 10, 2007

More to come...I promise!

I honestly don't know how many people actually read this - but if anyone does, there's more to come - I promise! I have yet to do the story of Justin - plus we've had some darn cute pics over the past few months that I have to share. But it's been so busy! I never thought I'd have LESS time as a stay-at-home mom than I did when I was working!! I'm hoping to get caught up over the coming week - assuming no one in the house (namely Jake or Justin) comes down with any major cootie. Last week it was croup...I just hope this week is plain old childhood attitude. That I can handle...kinda...

2 comments:

Me said...

I read, I read!! I'm excited to see pictures, and I could have told you that you would have no time as a stay-at-home Mom... I just didn't want to scare you.

Anonymous said...

hey.. just droppin to say hi..... a new member.... With glow... Jenny