? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Technologically Challenged

Well, Santa was very generous to me this year. The Griswold Santa (aka Steve) got me a brand spankin' new desktop. And the Ellington Santa (aka Mom and Dad) got me a new camera! I can't wait to use them both to their fullest.
But in the meantime, I'm sitting here cursing Windows Vista and the changes... and this new keyboard that has keys I've never seen before! I've managed to spend about half an hour with the camera - and although I know it'll be easy to use, there's still a lot to learn. So pardon me if there's a lapse in posting... once I get it all figured out, I'll be blogging and photoshopping like nobody's business!

0 comments: