? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 11, 2009

National Champs!!!

I know this post is a wee bit overdue - - - but hey - - - I haven't been known to have a lot of free time on my hands!


A few weeks back I got to join Dad at the 2nd Round NCAA Women's Tourney at Gampel. It was FANTASTIC! Sad to say, it was the first basketball game I'd been able to see all year... I can see them on TV anytime, but there's something about sitting in those seats in Storrs that makes the difference. I loved being able to spend time with Dad - we hadn't had the chance in so long! And being back on campus, seeing the familiar sights and faces - - - it really renewed my energy. UConn really is my home!

So here are some pics... enjoy!!

The ticket...
The Pep Band...Tip-off...Serious Geno...Although I was sad not to see Big Red, this silly Cat-in-the-Hat dude is a good replacement...Too bad the men weren't able to add another banner...Final score - typical UConn Women whuppin'!

0 comments: