? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We break now for a scheduled warning...

I just had to pop on to once again, apologize for my lack of entries. I've been feeling that damned darkness creeping back up on me - and I'm trying like hell to fight it. But the damn thing keeps finding me when I least expect it. I think what gets me the most frustrated is that I can't control it - - - I'm not one to tolerate lack of control... This week I've been away from the computer a lot, trying to focus for MYSELF - spending my nights watching movies *I* want to watch (like Twilight for the 4th time...), or crafting, or catching up on those nagging little clutter piles. I'm hoping to re-focus... So far this week, I've had some great times, and I'm looking forward to some more in the next days. If I can cling to THAT, and not the darkness, I should be ok...

1 comments:

Chele76 said...

no apologies needed. Sometimes we all need a break, whether it be from blogging, reading or just a break from life overall. Just as long as you come back, then its all good :)