? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 06, 2009

YAY for teeth!!!

Just wanted to pop in... I have *so many* pictures to share... and some REALLY silly stories to share - - - and I promise to do so in the near future. But right now, I need to take my valium and go to bed.

Ya see... tomorrow is day #2 of my lovely dental work. Round #1 was back in November... I am absolutely PETRIFIED of going to the dentist, thanks to the "talented" man who removed my wisdom teeth when I was in college. This past fall, I found myself in a pain I couldn't ignore - and managed to locate a new dentist. I found Waterford Dental Health, a dental office that offers sedation. I knew it was the only way I'd be able to get through whatever I needed... so after 2 consults, I went for round #1.

Once they were in my mouth, poking and prodding and doing God-knows-what (I was out cold...what do I care!!!) I guess they found a few more areas that needed attention. So tomorrow, I get to go in for root canal #2, and 2 crowns... grrr...

It doesn't make me happy - - - but I know I'm the only one in charge of my health. At 33, I'm dealing with the consequences of my youth... My parents didn't want to make me do anything I didn't want to do - - - their logic was, why spend the time/money when it wouldn't be taken care of... My wallet (hahaha) kinda wishes they were more forceful, but my heart(luvluvluv) knows that just isn't how I was raised. I'll probably be the same way with my kids...might not be the best idea, but the most "full of love" idea...

Hopefully once I come out of all the fun tomorrow I'll have a full mouth of pain-free teeth... and the knowledge that one needs to take care of themselves!!! Last time I was back in the swing of things by the next day... so keep posted for some more pics... more stories... and more HAPPY TEETH!

0 comments: