? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 04, 2008

More fun with Chef Jake

Friday night, Chef Jake and I took to the kitchen yet again to prepare another treat for the tummy. This time - chocolate covered caramel corn! I had gotten a bit overly excited at the prospect of some freshly popped corn on Thursday night - and made a huge pot of the stuff. After treating Steve and I to big heaping bowls of buttery goodness, there was still the majority of the pot left. One of my favorite treats is Moose Munch from Harry and David - but at that price, it's a rare treat. I looked in the cabinets, and staring me in the face was brown sugar and chocolate - throw some butter into that mix, and we made caramel corn!
Jakers spreading out the popcorn

Proof that I really DID make the caramel from scratch!

The finished product:

I had 2 big roasting pans of the stuff by the time it was all said and done - so I sent one batch to the neighbors. There was no way I was going to keep all that sugary chocolate goodness around to tempt me!

But when I think about it...technichally it is still a vegetable. Corn is corn, right?

0 comments: