? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 21, 2008

More from Artsy Fartsy Me!

Here's a few of the latest and greatest creations from me!

Valentine's decorations
Valentine's Puzzle for Jake
Letters for new baby Natalie
And letters for big sister MadisonMy fake Vera Bradley duffel

I'm now starting a cushion set for a rocking chair for a nursery - which should be interesting! I don't have a pattern - but I've got some pictures and good measurements. My biggest issue will be where to stop! I keep getting more and more ideas on what to do - if only those ideas came with the time to do it...

0 comments: