? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Call me Grace...

So mom and I went to see "Blast" Friday night at the Bushnell - if you've never seen it, GO! It was one of the most AMAZING things I've ever seen. But it was pouring rain when we left - so I went ahead to get the car. I went to take a big step over a huge puddle - and the next thing I know, I'm on the sidewalk! I don't remember what happened - but I can only assume my ankle gave out (because it's still pretty sore). I ended up landing on my face. I nailed my left cheekbone, cut right outside my eye (from my glasses), chipped a tooth, cut the heck outta my knee, and did a number on my glasses. Mom and I figured it was a good idea to go to the hospital - so we left my car in the Holiday Inn parking lot and she took me in. I'm ok - just hurt my pride I guess. But after all the hullaballoo, I stayed the night at Mom and Dad's in the hopes to sleep well and feel better in the morning. Unfortunately, I missed my babies so much I tossed and turned all night. When I got hume Saturday morning, there was a bit more mess than usual - but Steve managed to tame the natives and keep the peace.
I really need to figure out a better story to tell, because this one just makes me look like a goon!

1 comments:

Paul, Katie and Rachel Milheiro said...

Yikes - I hope you're OK Sprout.