? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 03, 2008

My kid just ate a ladybug...

I think Jake is forever traumatized. He found a ladybug in the living room and has been checking on it all day - talking to it, trying to feed it - calling it his "ladybug friend". I was in the kitchen getting some food, and I hear Jake SCREAM at the top of his lungs. I come running into the living room, fully expecting to see blood and other carnage. There's Jake - in tears, and Justin - smiling and smacking his little lips in pleasure. "He just ate my friend! He ate my ladybug friend!" was all Jake could say. And the whole time Justin is just looking as pleased as can be.

If that was his dinner, I hate to imagine what dessert is...

0 comments: