? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome Steven Micah!

Well, it looks like Jake's first prediction was right on the mark! Baby R was a boy! Steven Micah arrived Friday morning. He's such a beautiful baby - with a little pixie nose and an impish little mouth. He has a habit of sucking in his lower lip on just one side - making him look so thoughful. I can only imagine he's already pondering ways to keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes.


I got to see the new family the other day - and I hadn't even gotten to the room before I had tears in my eyes! Of course I knew I'd be emotional seeing a new baby - so close to Justin's birthday, it was like seeing his first days all over again. But I knew what Hannah and Mark had gone through to become parents - I knew the long and hard road they took to welcoming Steven to the world. In a way, it was almost the way I felt when my boys were born.

There's nothing like the joy a new baby brings to the world. In our times, with all the negativity surrounding us, babies are proof there is still goodness around us. The name Steven means "crown" - and this little man is certainly the prince of his castle.

Welcome, baby!

0 comments: