? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Feeling nostalgic

So it could be the complete exhaustion of today's burthday party - or the scary combination of foods I've eaten today - or maybe just the fact that my baby is turning a year old - but I was just sitting here, chatting with my friend Jodey, when I noticed the time. 945pm. And it was at this time, one year ago, that I was sitting here, chatting with my friend Jodey, when I noticed the time. And figured "Gee...I think it's time to have a baby!" It wasn't much longer before Steve and I were on our way to the hospital.
They say time flies when you're having fun - - - I must be having the time of my life, because this year has passed faster than I ever expected. Although I'm sad to see Justin's baby days pass, I'm so excited to think of the little boy he's turning into, and hopeful for the man he'll become.

3 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

Aww I think our children make our time go by so much faster. It is so weird how that happens.

Me said...

Happy Birthday yesterday sweet boy. You have the greatest Mommy ever, and you sound pretty special too.

Wendy said...

Hi there, you just commented on my blog about the Putnam bomb threats....Thank you by the way. It is nice to know that people are actually reading my blog. I took a peek at your blog entry about your little one turning one year, and is his name Justin? What a coinsidence, cuz my Justin just turned one also. Well, he is 15 months now....and you are so right, time is flying by!!