? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Return of Chef Jake

Much to my dismay, I don't have many pictures of my chef-in-training creating his latest treats - but trust me when I say, this boy loves to cook! We've moved from once-a-week cooking adventures to almost daily meetings at the stove. Any time I'm in the kitchen, Jake is right next to me. It doesn't matter what I'm making - scrambled eggs or apple cake - he's right behind me, scooting his chair next to me. And he has to give himself jobs - when we made some DELICIOUS Apple Streusel Cake on Friday, he designated himself the "egg cracker guy", the "flour dumper guy", and the "spoon licker guy".
Funny how he's never the "dish washer guy"...

0 comments: