? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I got some last night...

...SLEEP! SLEEP! I GOT SLEEP!

Get your minds out of the gutter...

Justin slept through the night - ALL NIGHT - last night. He's done something similar a few times, but it has usually required Steve or I to replace the bink every so often. So it's never really any relief for us. Well, last night, he slept from 7pm to 7am!! I think I got spoiled with Jake, who started sleeping through the night at about 8 weeks.

Seeing as Justin is a big jokester, I don't doubt that he'll be up all night tonight as payback!

1 comments:

Me said...

Sleep is so wonderful. Currently I'm on the computer paying bills and looking at blogs, and I keep nodding off.