? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kitchen Therapy

Some people engage in retail therapy - - - my chosen route is kitchen therapy. When I'm twitchy and unsettled, I cook. Which works great in this house - I cook, the men eat. And all is well...

Today was a twitchy day. I wanted to cook from the moment I woke up - thankfully Jakers wanted a "falled egg" (really a scrambled egg, but I told him it's what happened when Humpty Dumpty fell...) Obviously, that didn't cut it - so I had to resort to reading cookbooks till Jake went to school and Justin napped. As soon as I had the time, the spree began...

I started with my second batch of homemade ketchup. While that was simmering, I made some Cinnabon muffins - half for us and half for the neighbors. I had some time to waste while those were baking, so I decided to make some bread! I try to make fresh bread myself when possible, and I had the chance to get the dough ready to go... Once Jake was home from school, I made up some fresh buttermilk biscuits and chicken stew for the neighbors - all from scratch. Right now the bread is baking and smells HEAVENLY.

Unfortunately, the kitchen looks like a bomb hit it...

3 comments:

Jodey said...

You are so weird. :P

I wish I was your neighbor. For reals.

Chele76 said...

hey - can you send me your email address? I want to send you an evite :)

Dizzy Vizzy said...

Oooo - that's theraputic - I would end up eating all myself though!