? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 20, 2009

Kitchen Therapy - the sequel

Today was another day in need of some kitchen therapy. I wasn't able to start until later in the afternoon, but once I started...

My first treat was fresh baked bread. The boys LOVE it, and I love making it. I just pulled it out of the oven and I'm trying not to grab a huge chunk, smother it in honey butter, and enjoy the sweet taste!

Once the bread was left to rise, I made some Cheesy Chicken Roll-ups for a birthday party tomorrow. (I'd share a pic, but it's pretty unremarkable). Equally unremarkable - but also equally delicious!!! - was the marinara sauce I made. This is my second batch, and I love it! It's so easy, so healthy - and the boys eat it like it's going out of style! I managed to freeze half the batch, so I don't have to worry next time I get the request for "noo-noo an soss".
I had to run out to get a few remaining goodies for my last treat of the night - but that was OK, as I needed help from Chef Jakers to complete the dish. I've recently joined Weight Watchers (keep an eye out for a post on that in the near future) - and one of the recipes I came upon was this Asian Vegetable Soup.

It may not look like much in the pot, but it is absolutely FANTASTIC! Just enough spice to warm your mouth and satisfy your tastebuds. And the veggies are so yummy! I've already got a batch in the freezer...

Some people clean when they're irritated... some shop... but I cook. YAY!

0 comments: