? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Sweet boys

Thanks to the lovely plow guys in town, we were FINALLY able to get out of our road this morning- - - having met up with neighbor Dave, I know there really *ARE* people in town that care for children - - - When I thanked him for doing our driveway, he simply said "If there was an emergency with those boys, you'd need to get out. I did it for the boys." Dave and Judy have twin grandsons that are almost 3 - - - so they know what life is like with little ones. It really warmed my heart... We don't see them but a few times a year... but living in a "neighborhood" where people know you and care is one of those things I've always looked forward to...

So today, Jakers was finally able to go back to school - - - to some mixed emotions. He started a cough over the weekend, and it got a little worse as the days went by. This morning I was a little undecided as to whether or not to send him to school... he didn't have a fever, just some coughing and a smidgen more crankiness (which, for Jake, could be as little as not getting the right jelly on his PB&J). So off he went. We ran some errands and he was FANTASTIC! Even Justin cooperated... until bedtime.

I had been trying to get Justin to bed so Jake and I could have our treasured "mommy/Jacob time" - meaning any time we do something special. Tonight was coloring - - I had been given some volunteer work from his teacher, and Jake had to join in. Justin was tired as anything. but fought the good fight. Just as I was at the end of my rope, Jacob comes to me and asks what was wrong with is baby (how he refers to Justin) . When I explained that Justin was tired but didn't want to sleep, Jake began to sing "lullabye... and goodnight... sweet baby it's sleeps time..."

Nomally, I would have scooted Jacob out as fast as I could... but tonight I let him settle his little brother...

And now they are both asleep...

I love my little men!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats awesome! dj