? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 23, 2009

Why I love them - part 2

Today was actually a really good day in Mommy-land. Yeah, the kids were nutty - but not any more nutty than usual. At some points they were actually calm! But the little monsters graced me with some little nuggets of joy... and I share them with you now...

Jacob has been learning about germs in school. I've always stressed the importance of hand washing and whatnot - but I think the lessons with his teacher really connected. He came home today telling me he knows what the germ that causes colds looks like, and that he knows germs make you throw up. I asked him how he knew that - and he said "Because S barfded all over the floor!" Lovely...

In the same vein... Justin has always been a little scamp. We've had trouble the past few months getting him to keep his diaper on - on very rare occasions it stays put without needing duct tape (JUST KIDDING!) I had managed to change him this morning - but decided not to wage the war of clothing just yet, so I let him romp around a little just in the diaper. About 5 minutes goes by, and I notice the quiet. Quiet is NEVER good with my kids. So I go into Justin's room to discover an entire package of wipes strewn about... an equal number of diapers scattered around... and the cutest little face sitting naked in the middle of it all - - - he kept saying "BEE BEE DIPEE!!! BEEBEE DIPEE!!!" I think it's time to start potty training...

0 comments: