? ??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Lo
g in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 13, 2009

When it was nice outside...

Last week we had a nice spell of warm weather. I use "warm" in the sense that one could go ouside and not have their nose freeze off. Come on - it's New England - it doesn't matter that it's March!

But with the warm weather came some major cabin fever - so I took the boys to one of our favorite spots - the Rhododendron Sanctuary in Pachaug State Forest. It's a bit hard to visit in the winter, as the road and path are usually unplowed - so this is the first time we've been since the fall. I loaded the kidlets in the car - along with some bread crusts to feed the waterbugs - and we had a nice afternoon in the fresh air.

"Come on, ma! Stop with the pictures! LET'S WALK!!"
Some spots on the trail still had snow...
...while others were nice and clear.
Feeding the waterbugs... I doubt there were any waterbugs out... and I *really* doubt they like dried bread crusts... but they boys like to feed them - and I'm sure there's some creature downstream that LOVED the buffet!
And finally, a few scenic pics I managed to take...




1 comments:

Dizzy Vizzy said...

I like the ice shots!!